5 Day Tour with AEA Luxury Tours
For those who love food, wine and nature, this mid-week 5 day, 4 night experience will introduce you to the spectacular Mudgee Region and surrounding national parks.
Follow the farm gate trail to indulge in Mudgee’s fresh local produce + fine restaurants, two distilleries, elegant wineries, where you'll meet the friendly locals. You’ll be transported in a customised luxury vehicle with 14 leather reclining seats and an expert friendly guide of AEA Luxury Tours.
Venture into the Wollemi National Park for a private 2 hour guided kayak tour and some short nature walks. A local Indigenous guide will explain the 12,000 years history of the Aboriginal people in the area, and show you fascinating rock engravings and hand stencils.
• Enjoy luxury Accommodation including 2 nights at Perry Street Hotel + 2 nights at Fairways Motel Kandos
(based on twin share and subject to availability, similar accommodation will be arranged if needed, or client can book direct)
• Visit 6 boutique wineries with generous tastings
• 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches + 3 dinners at gorgeous local restaurants + cafes
• Explore the gorgeous heritage villages of Rylstone and Kandos
• Experience a private 2 hour guided kayak tour on pristine waterways in the Wollemi National Park and discover more about the area with a local indigenous guide
• Package available for bookings + travel from 01 June 2020 until 30 November 2020
• This tour is planned as a 5 day 4 night mid-week experience, however weekend tours are also possible, subject to accommodation and winery availability. Please allow enough time to secure your booking.
Total package price $1980.00 per person including accommodation (*based on group size of 10)
If your group size is less or more than 10 please get in touch directly for a price.
Terms + Conditions
• Experience booking is subject to availability
• A 20% deposit is required to secure booking dates. The balance will be due in full by no later than 14 days prior to departure
• Supplied rate is based on a group size of 10 persons - this may vary dependent on if the group size is smaller or larger
• Accommodation is based on twin share and subject to availability - similar accommodation options will be arranged if needed, or guests can book direct.
• Rate is fully inclusive of accommodation, tastings, tours and some meals (4 breakfasts, 5 lunches + 3 dinners)
*Image credits - Destination NSW
TO BOOK THIS OFFER PLEASE USE THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW
OR GET IN TOUCH WITH AEA LUXURY TOURS DIRECTLY