2 Night Package at Forgandenny Guesthouse
Knowledge is power – and power is love.
Bed and breakfast heritage home Forgandenny is offering accommodation in the perfect location to understand the history and heritage of Mudgee Region, along with a visit to a local institution - Arts + Crafts Mudgee
If you Love history, if you Love Heritage buildings, If you Love the finest example of Federation architecture, then you are going to absolutely love staying at the fabulous Forgandenny House B&B Mudgee.
Forgandenny is the original home of Dr Charles Edward Lester, the very much Loved first surgeon to practice in Mudgee from the late 1890’s, and now for the past 20 years, the gorgeous home has been owned and operated with pride + passion by Robbie and Errol Holdaway, who bought back the house after 75 years lost from the family. Robbie is Dr Lester’s Great Granddaughter, and she is smiling now!
Book this 2 Night Package and enjoy the charm of the Mudgee Region, exploring heritage streetscapes and fascinating history, as well as visiting Arts + Crafts Mudgee and experiencing local passion for art + craft in a beautiful historic setting.
Meet the locals and learn their stories all whilst creating your own history and memories to share for years to come.
• Two nights' stay at historic Forgandenny House B&B Guesthouse
• Visit Arts + Crafts Mudgee and feel the love for their craft in a beautiful + historic setting at the original Mudgee Railway Station. Leave with a momento of your time here with a $25.00 gift voucher to spend at your leisure
• Explore the heritage charm of Mudgee with local knowledge + tips from your friendly hosts
Package available for bookings + travel from 14 February 2020 until 30 June 2020
$435 (mid-week rate)
Terms + Conditions
• Subject to availability at time of booking
• Standard accommodation booking terms apply - view at forgandenny.com.au
• Arts + Crafts Mudgee voucher must be redeemed whilst visiting Mudgee between 14 February - 30 June 2020
TO BOOK THIS EXPERIENCE PLEASE USE THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW