2 Night Package at Forgandenny Guesthouse
Bed and breakfast heritage home Forgandenny is offering accommodation in the perfect location to understand the history and heritage of Mudgee Region, along with a visit to a local institution - Arts + Crafts Mudgee
If you Love history, if you Love Heritage buildings, If you Love the finest example of Federation architecture, then you are going to LOVE staying at the one and only fabulous Historic Forgandenny House B&B Mudgee (Circa 1900).
The Original home of Dr Charles Edward Lester, the very much Loved first surgeon to practice in Mudgee from the late 1890’s, and now for the past 20 years, has been owned and operated with pride and passion by Dr Lester’s Great Grand Daughter Robbie Holdaway and husband & Errol as the luxurious Forgandenny House B&B Mudgee.
Enjoy the charm of the Mudgee Region and explore our gorgeous streetscapes, as well as visiting Arts + Crafts Mudgee and experiencing local passion for Art + Craft in a beautiful historic setting.
Meet the locals and learn their stories all whilst creating your own history and memories to share for years to come.
• Two nights' stay at historic Forgandenny House B&B Guesthouse
• Visit Arts + Crafts Mudgee and feel the love for their craft in a beautiful + historic setting at the original Mudgee Railway Station. Leave with a momento of your time here with a $25.00 gift voucher to spend at your leisure
• Explore the heritage charm of Mudgee with local knowledge + tips from your friendly hosts
Package available for bookings + travel from 01 June 2020 until 30 November 2020
From $475 (mid-week rate)
Terms + Conditions
• Subject to availability at time of booking
• Standard accommodation booking terms apply - view at forgandenny.com.au
• Arts + Crafts Mudgee voucher must be redeemed whilst visiting Mudgee between 01 June 2020 and 30 November 2020
TO BOOK THIS EXPERIENCE PLEASE USE THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW