Regional Dining Experience at The Zin House
Toast to Love at Zin
Be seduced by the charm of Mudgee’s renowned hatted restaurant Zin House, set amongst an organic & biodynamic food garden on the Lowe Wines estate.
Start with a stroll through the Zin garden before enjoying a complimentary pre lunch or dinner glass of bubbles in your choice of romantic venues on the property.
Choose from our Proposals Shed overlooking the Zinfandel vineyard, on the picturesque Tinja Jetty with it’s reflecting waters or nestled amongst the soft foliage of the cork trees.
Then enjoy the long lunch or dinner at a private table set with old fashioned scented roses in full bloom.
Any on-site proposals will receive a gift voucher to return to Zin House in a year’s time to celebrate the anniversary of the event.
• Complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival
• Private table set with with romantic old-fashioned scented roses in full bloom
• For any on-site proposals - a gift voucher to return to Zin House in a years time to celebrate the anniversary of the event
Experience is available for bookings during The Zin House operating hours
Lunch: Saturday + Monday
Dinner: Friday + Saturday
From 14 February 2020 until 30 June 2020
Please note: Friday nights from the 1st Jan to 31st of March 2020 are reserved for Tapas at Lowe
Dinner (4 courses) from $95pp ($150pp with matched wines)
Lunch (6 courses) from $115pp ($180pp with matched wines)
Terms + Conditions
• Dietary requirements must advised at the time of booking
• Bookings are available during operating hours only and subject to availability
• 10% surcharge applies on public holidays
TO BOOK THIS EXPERIENCE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH THE ZIN HOUSE DIRECTLY OR USE THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW