COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVICE + ROAD TO RECOVERY
With the evolving conditions of the current COVID-19 situation, please follow the latest advice from NSW Government on COVID-19 and travel here.
Masks are compulsory throughout all of NSW on public transport and in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events.
Monitor for symptoms of COVID-19, isolate and get tested even if displaying mild symptoms.
If you have any questions about the rules and how they apply to you, you can call Service NSW on 13 77 88.
DINE AND DISCOVER
The NSW Government has launched Dine + Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Mudgee Region Businesses are ready to accept your Dine and Discover vouchers and are truly grateful for your support. Follow the link to register + receive your vouchers, and click here to explore local registered businesses.
Vouchers can be used 7 days per week, including public holidays at Participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe.
COVIDSAFE: To help keep yourself + others safe, here’s a few quick tips
– Stay updated on current regulations
– Practice safe physical distancing + be mindful of others around you
– Call our friendly team or explore our website for more inspo
– Relax + feel the love in the Mudgee Region
HELPFUL COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Ongoing support during coronavirus + resources
- Identifying the symptoms
- Isolation Guidance
- Economic Response to the Coronavirus for business
- Coronavirus health information line – call 1800 020 080
- Travel restrictions – SmartTraveller.gov.au
- Australian Banking Association – six month deferral of small business loan repayments
- Airlines – International Air Transport Association advice and updates
- Hotel industry – Accommodation Association of Australia or Tourism Accommodation Australia updates
- Federal Government Business help – https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department – https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW – https://www.visitnsw.com/
Featured this Month
Overlooking the vineyard and the stunning Mudgee valley, Moothi Estate is the perfect spot to kick back + soak up panoramic views with delicious food, drinks + superb wine.
Experience true luxury at Mudgee’s unique fine dining restaurant at the Robert Stein Vineyard & Winery. With menu’s that pay homage to the land, it’s no wonder Pipeclay is at the top of every foodies list!
We’ve Got it Made
We’ve Got it Made is a quaint little store located in the historic town of Rylstone. Truly a ‘one-stop shop’ stocking everything from local produce to clothing +accessories, drop in today for the ultimate shop local experience!
Great quality rooms at a great country price! The Kandos Hotel is located right at the entrance to the main town of Kandos and your friendly hosts are Ray & Julie Odgers. Wake up to the tranquility of birds singing and the smell of a great country breakfast. True country hospitality.
Centrally located to Mudgee CBD and just 50 metres from Club Mudgee, Soldiers Motel is just around the corner from cafes, restaurants, pubs and boutique shopping, the perfect, convenient stay for your next getaway.
Warakirri Dining Experience
Enjoy Australian native food + beverages, prepared in a unique fusion of modern techniques with traditional methods. Accompanied by authentic cultural entertainment, musical and cultural storytelling, and the in-depth knowledge of Aboriginal culture + food.