We can’t wait to welcome you to the Mudgee Region and can’t wait to see you, but things might be a bit different for a little while. We’ve outlined below some things to be mindful of while exploring and enjoying our region.
Mudgee Visitor Information Centre is open to visitors and locals daily from 9am-5pm, with good hygiene + safe physical distancing rules in place. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this changing environment.
Kandos Visitor Information Centre (at Kandos Museum) is open 10am – 4pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
Gulgong Information Centre (at Gulgong Gold Experience) is be open 1pm – 3pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
Rylstone Visitor Information Centre (at Convent + Chapel Wool Shop) is open Open Friday to Sunday 10am – 4pm, Monday 10am – 2pm.
To help keep yourself + others safe, here’s a few quick tips
– Stay updated on current regulations
– Practice safe physical distancing + be mindful of others around you
– Call our friendly team or explore our website for more inspo
– Relax + feel the love in the Mudgee Region
HELPFUL COVID-19 RESOURCES
- FAQs about COVID-19
- Simple steps to stop the spread
- Identifying the symptoms
- Isolation Guidance
- Recently travelled overseas
- Helpline for businesses impacted by COVID-19 click here
- Economic Response to the Coronavirus for business
- Coronavirus health information line – call 1800 020 080
- Travel restrictions – SmartTraveller.gov.au
- Australian Banking Association – six month deferral of small business loan repayments
- Airlines – International Air Transport Association advice and updates
- Hotel industry – Accommodation Association of Australia or Tourism Accommodation Australia updates
- Federal Government Business help – https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department – https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW – https://www.visitnsw.com/