COVID-19 TRAVEL ALERT
With the evolving conditions of the current COVID-19 situation, please follow the latest advice from NSW Government on COVID-19 and travel here.
Masks are compulsory throughout all of NSW on public transport and in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events.
Monitor for symptoms of COVID-19, isolate and get tested even if displaying mild symptoms.
If you have any questions about the rules and how they apply to you, you can call Service NSW on 13 77 88.
DINE AND DISCOVER
The NSW Government has launched Dine + Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Mudgee Region Businesses are ready to accept your Dine and Discover vouchers and are truly grateful for your support. Follow the link to register + receive your vouchers, and click here to explore local registered businesses.
Vouchers can be used 7 days per week, including public holidays at Participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe. Vouchers are valid until 31 August 2021.
COVIDSAFE: To help keep yourself + others safe, here’s a few quick tips
– Stay updated on current regulations
– Practice safe physical distancing + be mindful of others around you
– Call our friendly team or explore our website for more inspo
– Relax + feel the love in the Mudgee Region
HELPFUL COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Ongoing support during coronavirus + resources
- Identifying the symptoms
- Isolation Guidance
- Economic Response to the Coronavirus for business
- Coronavirus health information line – call 1800 020 080
- Travel restrictions – SmartTraveller.gov.au
- Australian Banking Association – six month deferral of small business loan repayments
- Airlines – International Air Transport Association advice and updates
- Hotel industry – Accommodation Association of Australia or Tourism Accommodation Australia updates
- Federal Government Business help – https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department – https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW – https://www.visitnsw.com/
Featured this Month
Mudgee Art House
Mudgee Art House is an art hub and coffee house established by local artist WarBëhr and Toni Behrens from TheMudFactory. Catering to the needs of artists within the mid western region, Mudgee Art House is the perfect place to begin!
Prince of Wales Hotel Gulgong
Fabulous food, award-winning accommodation + a welcoming vibe + quirky historical feel that has been warming hearts since 1872.
The Little Cooking School and accommodation
The Little Cooking School welcomes fellow foodies to savour a hands on cooking experience, showcasing superb regional produce.
Beloved by locals and tourists alike the Paragon Hotel specialises in a characterful bar to drink, traditional pub fare to eat, and a place to meet and banter with friends.
Bunnamagoo Estate Wines
Whether planning your next visit to beautiful Mudgee or choosing the perfect wine to enjoy from your local, no matter the moment, make it feel like home with Bunnamagoo.
Ride our special party train to Mudgee, be wined and dined on board and enjoy a stay in Mudgee’s most unique Orient Express style accommodation – Ruwenzori Retreat.
The Parkview Hotel Mudgee
Feel the love at Parkview Hotel, award winning heritage accommodation, offering guests a choice from seven boutique suites, each unique in design and character and all located just minutes’ walk from the heart of town.