Unfortunately, there is a mouse plague impacting areas around Central NSW.
Although the plague is far from ideal, it is not impacting our region as greatly as others. Our local tourism industry are committed to supporting visitors to the region by taking steps to ensure experiences remain at a premium.
Local businesses are implementing additional cleaning measures to combat this temporary issue.
DINE AND DISCOVER
The NSW Government has launched Dine + Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Mudgee Region Businesses are ready to accept your Dine and Discover vouchers and are truly grateful for your support. Follow the link to register + receive your vouchers, and click here to explore local registered businesses.
Vouchers can be used 7 days per week, including public holidays at Participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe. Vouchers are valid until 30 June 2021.
COVIDSAFE: To help keep yourself + others safe, here’s a few quick tips
– Stay updated on current regulations
– Practice safe physical distancing + be mindful of others around you
– Call our friendly team or explore our website for more inspo
– Relax + feel the love in the Mudgee Region
HELPFUL COVID-19 RESOURCES
- FAQs about COVID-19
- Simple steps to stop the spread
- Identifying the symptoms
- Isolation Guidance
- Recently travelled overseas
- Helpline for businesses impacted by COVID-19 click here
- Economic Response to the Coronavirus for business
- Coronavirus health information line – call 1800 020 080
- Travel restrictions – SmartTraveller.gov.au
- Australian Banking Association – six month deferral of small business loan repayments
- Airlines – International Air Transport Association advice and updates
- Hotel industry – Accommodation Association of Australia or Tourism Accommodation Australia updates
- Federal Government Business help – https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department – https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW – https://www.visitnsw.com/
Featured this Month
Open 7 days, Club Mudgee boasts 2 Eateries, The Bistro open from 12pm and Café from 9.30am until late. Local wines, Craft Beers and the $10 cocktail menu can be enjoyed in the Club, on the sun drenched deck or beer garden veranda. Live televised sport all day on the BIG screen in the Sports Bar. Free live music events.
Whether it’s red or white, fizzy or sticky, our family loves wine. We love making it, drinking it and most of all sharing it. Visit us in Apple Tree Flat.
Oriental Hotel Mudgee
Located in the centre of Mudgee, the Ori is one of the town’s most iconic hotels. Warm and welcoming, it is a popular location for all occasions. Offering indoor + outdoor dining spaces with an atmosphere that acts as a place for friends, wanderers, and adventurers to share a drink and meal together.
Huntington Estate has been taking orders and delivering fine wines to homes all around Australia since 1974. If you’re in Mudgee, visit their beautiful winery and vineyard, try the wines and enjoy some delicious local produce or weekend lunches in the gardens and grounds.
Paragon Hotel Mudgee
Beloved by locals and tourists alike the Paragon Hotel boasts a characterful bar to drink, delicous pub fare to eat, and a place to meet and banter with friends. Forget the hustle and bustle and immerse yourself in the delightful and welcoming Australian pub vibe. The Pub bistro is open 7 days a week, and the hotel also offers 18 great pub style rooms perfect for groups travelling together.
Mudgees Getaway Cottages
Mudgee’s Getaway self-contained cottages from one bedroom to 5-star Luxury. Mudgee’s only children’s farm-stay. Country living in town on 9 acres of private river-frontage.