Unfortunately, there is a mouse plague impacting areas around Central NSW.
Although the plague is far from ideal, it is not impacting our region as greatly as others. Our local tourism industry are committed to supporting visitors to the region by taking steps to ensure experiences remain at a premium.
Local businesses are implementing additional cleaning measures to combat this temporary issue.
DINE AND DISCOVER
The NSW Government has launched Dine + Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Mudgee Region Businesses are ready to accept your Dine and Discover vouchers and are truly grateful for your support. Follow the link to register + receive your vouchers, and click here to explore local registered businesses.
Vouchers can be used 7 days per week, including public holidays at Participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe. Vouchers are valid until 30 June 2021.
COVIDSAFE: To help keep yourself + others safe, here’s a few quick tips
– Stay updated on current regulations
– Practice safe physical distancing + be mindful of others around you
– Call our friendly team or explore our website for more inspo
– Relax + feel the love in the Mudgee Region
HELPFUL COVID-19 RESOURCES
- FAQs about COVID-19
- Simple steps to stop the spread
- Identifying the symptoms
- Isolation Guidance
- Recently travelled overseas
- Helpline for businesses impacted by COVID-19 click here
- Economic Response to the Coronavirus for business
- Coronavirus health information line – call 1800 020 080
- Travel restrictions – SmartTraveller.gov.au
- Australian Banking Association – six month deferral of small business loan repayments
- Airlines – International Air Transport Association advice and updates
- Hotel industry – Accommodation Association of Australia or Tourism Accommodation Australia updates
- Federal Government Business help – https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department – https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW – https://www.visitnsw.com/
Featured this Month
Premier Tennis is a full-service provider of tennis coaching services, including weekend and mid-week tours, corporate packages, wellness tours + holiday camps for children ages 5-12.
Mudgee Valley Park
Surrounded by rolling hills and close to some of the region’s best wineries, Mudgee Valley Park offers a wide range of accommodation options and is the ideal holiday spot for group get-togethers, family getaways or a relaxing break.
Slowfox Wines is a family-owned and run vineyard and winery in Mudgee, New South Wales. Specialising in small-batch wines from the best fruit the season offers, their varieties include Malbec, Tempranillo, Viognier, Shiraz and an ever-popular Bordeaux style blend.
The Parkview Hotel Mudgee
The Parkview Hotel delivers the true meaning of modern country elegance. With interiors focused on high quality fittings and handmade features, this is luxury accommodation that awards a memorable experience in Mudgee.
Petersons of Mudgee
For over 35 years Petersons Family Wines have been producing multi-award-winning Boutique Wines. Be welcomed at the Cellar Door by their friendly staff, relax and sample their superb range of sparkling wines, crisp whites and full-bodied reds or perhaps one of their unique varietals whilst enjoying the picturesque surroundings.
Great quality rooms at a great country price! The Kandos Hotel is located right at the entrance to the main town of Kandos and your friendly hosts are Ray & Julie Odgers. Wake up to the tranquility of birds singing and the smell of a great country breakfast. True country hospitality.