Unfortunately, there is a mouse plague impacting areas around Central NSW.
Although the plague is far from ideal, it is not impacting our region as greatly as others. Our local tourism industry are committed to supporting visitors to the region by taking steps to ensure experiences remain at a premium.
Local businesses are implementing additional cleaning measures to combat this temporary issue.
DINE AND DISCOVER
The NSW Government has launched Dine + Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Mudgee Region Businesses are ready to accept your Dine and Discover vouchers and are truly grateful for your support. Follow the link to register + receive your vouchers, and click here to explore local registered businesses.
Vouchers can be used 7 days per week, including public holidays at Participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVIDSafe. Vouchers are valid until 30 June 2021.
COVIDSAFE: To help keep yourself + others safe, here’s a few quick tips
– Stay updated on current regulations
– Practice safe physical distancing + be mindful of others around you
– Call our friendly team or explore our website for more inspo
– Relax + feel the love in the Mudgee Region
HELPFUL COVID-19 RESOURCES
- FAQs about COVID-19
- Simple steps to stop the spread
- Identifying the symptoms
- Isolation Guidance
- Recently travelled overseas
- Helpline for businesses impacted by COVID-19 click here
- Economic Response to the Coronavirus for business
- Coronavirus health information line – call 1800 020 080
- Travel restrictions – SmartTraveller.gov.au
- Australian Banking Association – six month deferral of small business loan repayments
- Airlines – International Air Transport Association advice and updates
- Hotel industry – Accommodation Association of Australia or Tourism Accommodation Australia updates
- Federal Government Business help – https://www.business.gov.au/
- Australian Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au/
- NSW Government and Health Department – https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Destination NSW – https://www.visitnsw.com/
Featured this Month
With their tasting room and dining area overlooking the vineyard and the stunning Mudgee valley, Moothi Estate is the perfect spot to drop anchor and soak up panoramic views with delicious food, drinks + superb wine.
Escape your every day and take time to relax and unwind at Peppertree Hill Luxury Farm Accommodation. Fill your days with morning walks, markets, award winning wine, delicious food and great company – be it your own or a group of the people you love.
Taste + touch the goodness of mother earth. Learn about Aboriginal culture and traditions through Indigiearth’s passion for wellness and culinary experiences. Warakirri – their cafe and retail space is open 7 days for breakfast and lunch or take part in their 4 course dining experience – bookings essential.
Wanderlight Motor Inn
Offering warm and hospitable motel accommodation in central Mudgee, The Wanderlight caters for corporate travellers, couples and families. Spacious and well-appointed rooms feature large living areas, comfortable beds, reverse cycle air-conditioning, free WiFi and Foxtel Television.