HILL END'S FESTIVAL OF ARTS, CULTURE + HERITAGE
The End Festival 2019
Come up to ‘The End’ where it all begins!
Back by popular demand, The End festival of arts, culture and heritage held in Hill End village is a celebration of the historic region and its eclectic history.
Located between Bathurst and Mudgee in Central West NSW this unique festival offers free live blues, folk and country music, the best of the region’s wine, craft beer and food, as well as art installations and exhibitions. There’ll also be ticketed music shows in The Royal Hall, as well as village heritage and ghost tours.
Encounter the Makers Market, where crafts people and food producers will display and sell their original works. Visitors can book into a series of workshops ranging from basket weaving to wooden sword and leather belt-making by these traditional makers.
Friday 12 April 6pm to 10pm / Saturday 13 April 11am to 10pm / Sunday 14 April 10am to 4pm.
The End Festival is a unique program of arts, culture and heritage at Hill End Historic Site in Central West NSW. The festival is a back for a 4th year, bigger and better than ever. It offers something for everyone:
Bookings are required for the Royal Hall music and vaudeville shows.
Below is an overview of just a few activities you can get involved in
• Take part in a roving theatrical production ‘A cockle shell for ship’, by performer and musician Kim Deacon.
• Enjoy the free live music program on the Golden Age Stage. There'll be blues, folk, rockabilly and country bands, including Queen Porter Stomp, Andy Baylor Risin’ High Blues Band and CK and the 45s.
• Enter the 'Digging for Gold' talent quest.
• Join The End community lantern parade, leaving from outside Hosies store.
• Take part in a workshop or tour.
• Visit the Maker’s Market and see craftspeople demonstrating and selling their work.
• Taste craft beer and wine from the Central West region, paired with local food offerings in the Golden Age Garden.
• Buy local produce from the Maker’s Market.
• Discover site-specific art installations in heritage buildings throughout the village. Keep an eye out for ‘Portraits from The End’, presented by Bathurst Regional Art Gallery.
• Come with friends and family. Enjoy a weekend of arts, culture and fun at this eclectic festival in beautiful Hill End.
For the full Program of events and Royal Hall bookings please visit their website - Click Here