Formal Floral Arrangement
Learn how to create a lavish formal flower arrangement after the style of the Old Masters.
Suitable for all skill levels.
Aimed at flower lovers, artists, and beginners, and anyone wanting to develop their skills, aesthetic and portfolio. No previous floristry experience required.
We will provide all the florals, the vase and other equipment needed. If you have a container that you’d like to use, please email a photo and dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if it’s suitable.
You’ll need to bring an apron and a large box to take the arrangement home with you.
Date: Sunday 20th October
Time: 9am - 4pm
Venue: Craigmoor Wines, Craigmoor Road Mudgee
Workshop Fee Inclusions
• Abundant fresh roses, seasonal flowers, foliages and botanics that Shiralee will select from the Sydney flower markets
• A beautiful heavy glass vase
• Snippers (or bring your own if you prefer)
• Hands-on design with one-on-one instruction from Shiralee
• Professional photos of your work
• Freshly baked country-style morning and afternoon teas, a light lunch and refreshments
• A shared cheese platter and a glass of wine to end the day, surrounded by flowers and fragrance
To maintain a great learning environment, there is a maximum of 15 students for this class.
What to wear: Casual clothing. No open toed shoes please.
The masterclass space will be airconditioned but please bring a warm jumper or jacket as Shiralee likes to keep the flowers fresh and cool.
Shiralee Archer has been in the floristry business for 25 years and is renowned for her exquisite wedding flowers. Her works capture an element of artistry reflecting her continual quest for the best of Australian and international floral design.
Shiralee’s work has been featured in glossy magazines including:
• Cosmopolitan Bride Summer 2013
• White Magazine Issue 23, 2014
• Affordable Weddings 2013/2014
• Sunday Telegraph Wedding Feature February 2014
• Marry Me Mudgee 2019