Located four minutes from the Mudgee town centre, 10’s Estate is an orchard and vineyard that practices organic farming. Spend an incredible day at the orchard for a unique and memorable experience, enjoying the sunshine + fresh air whilst having fun picking delicious cherries.
The friendly team will demonstrate to you where and how to pick the ripest cherries and ensure you have fun and learn along the way!
When you have finished picking, relax and enjoy delicious cherry produce made from the orchard fruit (or drop into their cellar door for one of their exquisite wines!)
Dates + Times
- The cherry picking season kicks off from Thursday November 11 till mid-December.
- Open every Thursday-Sunday, 8am-5pm, morning visits are recommended to avoid the afternoon heat.
- Bookings are preferred to avoid any disappointments.
- It is recommended that visitors wear proper enclosed shoes, sunscreen + a hat.
- Adult – $12
- Children (aged 3-13) – $7
- Seniors – $7
Prepacked organic cherries:
- 500g punnet – $15
- 1kg – $30
- Cherry ice-cream – $5