Enjoy some of Mudgee’s best wine + food this August at Mudgee by Moonlight!
A number of lucky guests will have the opportunity to meet the owners, regarded producers, and friendly cellar door teams whilst touring comfortably with partnering tour operators.
The perfect winter event.
With a mouth-watering menu that showcases local delights + delicious treats that will be perfectly matched to a variety of award-winning wines, this event is guaranteed to please lovers of good food, wine, and a good time.
Tickets + inclusions
Adult (single ticket): $220.00 per person + $1.00 booking fee
Groups of 6 or more (single ticket): $199.00 per person + $1.00 booking fee
Inclusive of: 4 course meal with paired wine tastings and after hours tour of 3 cellar doors (Walter Wines, Robert Stein Winery + Lazy Oak Wines).
Return transport to each venue is also included in the ticket price.
Pick up locations: Mudgee – Lawson Park, Short Street (Lawson Park Hotel Side). Gulgong – Stacks Down Under, Medley Street.
- Fresh seasonal asparagus with High Valley pesto feta + sourdough or baguette
- Tasting of a selection of 6 Walter Wines
- Fresh Sydney rock oysters with sweet chilli relish dressing
- Robert Stein Farm Produce prosciutto and High Valley mini quiches
- Tasting of a selection 6 of Robert Stein Wines
- End your evening around the fire pits at Lazy Oak with a warming seafood or chicken + chorizo paella
- Tasting of a selection of 6 Lazy Oak Wines
- Dessert + cheese grazing boards to finish