Experience the pleasure of wine tasting, whilst learning valuable lifelong tips and tricks in a relaxed and informative environment at Mudgee Wine School.
Renowned for the perfect blend of learning, laughs and of course, delicious local Mudgee wine. A class at Mudgee Wine School will give you wine tasting and appreciation skills for not only a heightened wine tasting experiences in Mudgee, but also with great memories and over all confidence to participate in future wine events and opportunities anywhere in the world.
Explore upcoming classes with a focus on specific varietals and styles of wine – uncovering hidden secrets and diversities and enjoying tasting it in many forms.
All classes are held at Lazy Oak Wines (13km from Mudgee, towards Gulgong via the Henry Lawson Drive) with return bus transport included in the ticket price. No need to worry about who needs to drive.
- Taste with confidence (Sniff, sip and swirl and find out why you should)
- Learn what you like (or don’t) and why (What is your palate telling you?)
- How is wine made?
- Ask any question at all in a safe and friendly environment (no judgement here)
- See what wines go best with certain foods
- Learn, laugh, and take home a lifetime of great skills and memories as well as your own tasting glass, notes and a certificate of completion as a memento.
upcoming classes 2021
Saturday 19 June – Varietal in Focus Series – Cabernet
Saturday 3 July – Varietal in Focus Series – Pinot Noir
Saturday 7 August – Region in Focus Series – Italian Varietals
Saturday 2 October – Method in Focus Series – Rosé
Saturday 16 October – Method in Focus Series – Rosé