Teaming up with local Mudgee floral specialist, Flowers by Beth, the Sydney Flower School team are excited to bring their love of flowers to the Mudgee Region to share with fellow flower-lovers.
Join the team on-site, amongst the vineyards of the glorious McIntosh Estate for a fun, creative + hands-on weekend of floralling where you’ll have the opportunity to meet the Sydney Flower School team and learn all their industry tips, tricks and secrets into the latest event floral design and large-scale construction + installation techniques.
The weekend is open to flower-loving friends and is also a perfect opportunity for all Central West based wedding + event foral folk to hone their skills… from beginners, current students, creative, florists and event designers.
Price for the whole weekend ($1,750) includes all tuition, foilages, construction equipment, aprons + notes pack supplied by Sydney Flower School. Cost is also inclusive of lunch, snacks, drinks + bottomless cups of tea and coffee each day (wine also included!) All food + wine has been sourced by local Mudgee providores. Take home armfuls of flowers as well as a Sydney Flower School note pack at the conclusion of the weekend. Individual dates can also be booked, with numbers strictly booked. Further details below. Don’t miss out!
Fully enclosed shoes must be worn. Numbers are strictly limited to ensure a quality, COVID safe experience. Accommodation + transport is not included. Enrol directly via Sydney Flower School or get in touch to discuss a deposit and payment plan.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
– The design & construction techniques of 6 x Event styling pieces
– Choice of suitable floral materials
– Choice of suitable sundry items
– Props & equipment necessary for Installation
– Variety of both foam-free and foam construction techniques that can be adapted to a wide range of designs
– How to Consult with the Client + Industry providers
– How to calculate quantities and cost of each item & prepare a Quote
– How to care for the finished designs.
– Transporting and installing finished designs
– This weekend is open to anyone interested in learning event installation floral design. You do not have to have any design experience to enrol into this weekend.
– Students are not required to bring any florals, materials or equipment.
– For Work Health + Safety purpose we request all students wear fully enclosed comfortable footwear.
– All floral content + materials are all included in the cost of the course & are to be taken by the student upon completion of the class.
Saturday 21st November only
Join us on the Saturday of this amazing floral experience that we’re bringing to magical Mudgee.
Time: 9am – 5pm.
On Saturday we’ll be utilising both the inside and outside spaces of the ultimate onsite working shed, relish the opportunity to work in teams constructing large event installation pieces as well as a picnic Ploughman’s lunch for us all to enjoy.
Together we’ll be working in teams of 3 to create the large, event installation designs:
– Hanging Ceiling Installation
– Circular Floral + Balloon Arch
– Free standing Installation
SUNDAY 22nd NOVEMBER ONLY
Join us on the Sunday of this amazing floral experience that we’re bringing to magical Mudgee.
Time: 9am – 3.30pm.
On Sunday we’ll be utilising both the inside and outside spaces of the ultimate onsite working shed, relish the opportunity to work in teams constructing large event installation pieces as well as a long table lunch for us all to enjoy.
Together we’ll be working in teams to create the event installation designs as well as an individual piece for you to take home:
– Banquet Table Arrangement
– Cascading Table Arrangement
– Floral Arch
– Large Hand-tied Bouquet
With only 12 spots available we expect places to be snapped up fast! So, if this sounds like your floral-jam get in early to secure your place.