No unrequited love here, Hill End will love you right back.
Fall in love with The Guesthouse – Hill End. A luxe two-bedroom cottage, with all the trimmings. Right in the heart of the picturesque heritage village of Hill End. 270km northwest of Sydney via Mudgee.
For your love of self, your soulmate or your besties. Travel on your own, as a couple or with friends.
Relax on the porch, take in the fresh country air, sip a morning brew and watch the curious roos explore the grounds at your feet.
Here, you’ll learn about the art of love. Love of heritage. Love of art. Love of locals. Love of just being you.
This is the place to visit for inspo. Guests can’t help but leave a little piece of their heart in Hill End. It’s what keeps them coming back time and again. They love to travel here to recentre and reset.
Local Mudgee wine and craft brews, with a handwritten love note, greet you on arrival. Artwork by internationally renowned local artist, Luke Sciberras, adorn the walls of your personal home gallery. The study nook library showcases a range of local reads, taking you back in time to the gold rush era of the late 1800’s. There’s even an artist’s easel for those who want to embrace their surrounds with a scribble or a dab of paint.
A short stroll into the village centre will take you to the iconic Royal Hotel or General Store and Café. The Heritage Centre and History Hill Museum will take you back in time to a gold rush era that is easily pictured as you stroll the historic streets.
• Two-night stay
• Exclusive use of The Guesthouse with 2 queen bedded rooms for up to 4 guests, set on a two-acre private property
• Includes light breakfast + condiments: bread, muesli, Weetbix, jams, Vegemite, milk, butter, tea, coffee, hot dark chocolate, herbs and olive oil
• Welcome drinks on arrival, sourced locally from award-winning Mudgee Region
• Free Wifi, Netflix access + board games chest
• Package available for bookings + travel from 01 March until 31 July 2021
• Valid for direct bookings only
• Quote ‘CRUSH’ at time of booking
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in enquiry form below
TO BOOK THIS OFFER PLEASE USE THE BELOW ENQUIRY FORM OR GET IN TOUCH DIRECTLY